ANZ New Zealand & EEO Trust
Work & Life Awards 2012
The EEO Trust Work & Life Awards have been showcasing leading employers since their inception in 1998. The Awards have been influential in increasing awareness of the business benefits of supporting diversity and the benefits of helping employees meet their commitments at work and at home.
There are five categories in the ANZ New Zealand & EEO Trust Work & Life Awards 2012, with a Supreme Winner chosen from the winners of each category. The categories are:
- Tomorrow's Workforce Award, which recognises innovative responses to tomorrow's employment challenges;
- The Diversity Award, sponsored by Fletcher Building, for organisations that make the most of employee diversity;
- The Work & Life Award, sponsored by Southern Cross Health Society, which celebrates initiatives that create opportunities for greater engagement and productivity;
- The Skills Highway Award, sponsored by Skills Highway, a Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment programme, which recognises workplaces which can show how they have helped improve their employees' reading, maths and communication skills;
- The Walk the Talk Award, sponsored by Coca-Cola Amatil, which celebrates effective diversity leaders.
Organisations of any size or sector can enter, whether or not they are members of the EEO Trust. Entries for the ANZ New Zealand & EEO Trust Work & Life Awards 2012 have closed, and the Awards gala dinner takes place in Auckland on August 30.
See the stories of some of last year's entrants and winners here.
Former entrants and winners describe the benefits of entering here.