Research has shown that EEO Employers Group members are more likely to be active in diversity and EEO activities than employers who are not members.
Benefits of becoming a member
By becoming a member of the EEO Employers Group, workplaces can access a range of resources and benefits such as:
- The latest national and international benchmarking data on EEO/diversity issues.
- PowerPoint presentations for use in training, orientation etc.
- Presenters for workshops, conferences and internal training.
- Members briefings and workshops.
- Access to resources from the comprehensive EEO Library.
- Support in developing EEO strategies, goals and performance measures.
- Monthly email updates on current EEO/diversity issues.
- Members-only special offers and discounts.
- Licence to use the EEO Employers Group logo in recruitment advertising and other media.
- Opportunities for media coverage to help build employment brand.
- Framed EEO Employers Group certificate.